POLICIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND TERMS OF SERVICE
Project Terms & Conditions Effective from August 1st 2010
The following terms and conditions are an agreement between you and Leave UR Mark and shall be binding on you.When you make a booking for a Leave UR Mark venture, you are agreeing to what is written below through signature/confirming or providing details concerning method of payment or taking part in receipt of services which manifest the full and express consent of the client to all conditions specified in the acceptance email.The client shall make no claim as to failure to read and/or disagreement with the terms and conditions contained in the agreement prior to making the order.We have attempted to make the project terms and conditions as clear as possible so it is vital that you read the whole document and understand what each part means. For this reason, you should not agree to the declaration on the Application Form unless you have read this document carefully and understood its contents*.If you have any feedback, comments or questions about our terms and conditions,please email email@example.com and we shall be happy to help.
- Fees & Expenses
The project fee covers the following:
1. An internship or volunteer placement in India.
2. Details of your project(s), accommodation, and Country Directors.
3. An airport pickup(Any given Sunday).
4. An orientation on arrival in country
5. Housing + Meals
6. Access to an In-Country Director in India
7. Information on the city and activities
The Company order volunteer program according to the details specified in the confirmation of order through organizations that are recognized as reliable and professional. Each order is a request until the aforesaid organizations grant their final approval thereof.
The Company undertakes to arrange the order in a professional manner, provide the organizations with the relevant information concerning the deal, and ensure that the order conforms to the details requested in the order, and yet it shall not be held liable for unexpected disturbances and/or malfunctions that are beyond its control if such are experienced by organizations, since the proposed services are offered under the sole liability of the organizations unless the Company knew, or had to know in advance about that malfunction and/or disturbance. The Company shall make every effort to help the volunteer concerning any question, query or irregularity pertaining to the services.
- Registration Fee
Volunteers/Interns agree to pay Leave UR Mark’ registration fee of a 20% deposit which is strictly non-refundable. Upon receipt of your application form, we will start to process your application.Full details of this process, the project, and the application form itself, will be provided in your Welcome E-Mail. We work with various organizations who make changes in their own projects and schedules. Hence the accuracy of our times and information submitted would be subject to change from time to time at your own risk. Nevertheless it will be our endeavor to update all the information available with us to keep you well informed on any changes.
- Making Changes to your project/starting date:
Normally change in the project is not encouraged. Under certain circumstances in case you desire to change your project, a separate fee is charged depending upon the date before which the project is to commence. The separate fee is charged due to the fact that our relationship with volunteer organizations and businesses is to provide a steady flow of volunteers and interns and any change in the same would affect their working and also our relationship with them on future projects. The fees are therefore to offset expenses connected to the cancellation.
The fees being charged for making changes in the project are as follows:
- 90 Days and Over Prior to Start Date: Free
- 89-60 Days Prior to Start Date: $50
- 59-29 Days Prior to Start Date: $100
- 28 Days Prior to Start Date: Cancellation Policy Applies
The final deadline for receipt of fully completed application and the payment of fees will be 30 days before your placement.Leave UR Mark reserves all the rights to cancel your placement at its sole discretion.We are entitled to refuse your application or cancel your booking at any time in the event that:
- The application form is incomplete and the balance payments have not been made as required within the dates given in the welcome email
- For not providing your correct information as requested by us
- Failure to demonstrate adequate interest for your chosen placement
- In case you have a criminal record which is irreconcilable with your placement or
- Any other circumstances we deem relevant
You have to provide documents such as passport and visa or birth as your age proof upon arrival.
Leave UR Mark has the right to change the prices of its’ projects depending on currency fluctuations and other general inflationary costs.
- Cancelling Your Project:
We understand that you may need to cancel the programs due to unusual circumstances at your end. If you need to cancel your trip, your travel insurance company might be able to cover your expenses. We are not able to return all your money due to the costs associated with booking your project. We have administration costs of phone, paperwork, banking and promotional materials that come into effect when you register with us. Our country directors keep space set aside for you in the housing and the project, all of which costs us money and time. If you cancel 30 days prior to your trip, we are not able to give you a refund due to the above points. The cancellation policy and the refund that would be given would be as follows:
- 120-61 Days Prior to Start Date: 50% returned (application fee non-refundable)
- 60-31 Days Prior to Start Date: 25% returned (application fee non-refundable)
- 30 Days and Under Prior to Start Date: Non-refundable
- Project Placement
If you are not accepted onto your chosen project, we will try to arrange an alternative. We will make changes only with your approval. If we cannot find a suitable equivalent project for you, we will refund your placement fee in full.Please note that in any of these situations, we will not be able to refund additional expenses such as flights, visa, inoculations costs, and other travel expenses.Your placement may be disrupted by an unusual event or circumstances that Leave UR Mark could not reasonably have foreseen.If the unusual event is serious enough to significantly affect your placement, we will try to arrange a suitable alternative placement as soon as is reasonably possible, at another location where the unusual circumstances are not a problem. You have the right to accept or decline the alternative.
We do not make any refunds in these situations and you will be responsible for any travel costs or any other associated costs incurred by you.Leave UR Mark does not accept responsibility or any liability direct or indirect for the effect arising out of any unusual events or for any loss (including loss of enjoyment), damage, expense or claim of any description you may suffer as a result. Upon project commencement, if your direct supervisors find you unfit for the work and ask you to be removed from the job due to reasons they see plausible (incorrect information on CV/resume about skills, failure to show any interest in your work, unannounced absence from work, taking excessive leave due to weekend travel, negative disruption of their work), Leave UR Mark is not obligated to find you a suitable replacement.Leave UR Mark may find a suitable replacement on a case by case basis.
All the information represented by the company concerning the proposed services is fully based upon information received by different organizations. The company’s liability for this information is limited to the fact that it originates in the aforesaid organizations and conveyed to the volunteer in full. The company shall not incur the cost of any damage caused as a result of using these services.
- Support in India on arrival
If you have arranged to do so beforehand, Leave UR Mark will arrange for a taxi to pick you up at the airport upon arrival and drive you to your accommodation. You will receive full contact details in your Pre-Departure Guide.Our representatives are responsible for your welcome orientation, arranging and placing you at your project and accommodation. They are also there to show you around the area and giving you advice on places to eat, doctors, hospitals, sightseeing and more. They are accessible by phone at all hours of the day and night from the time you arrive into India until your project date ends. They are available to provide reasonable support for you in case of an emergency.
- Immigration papers including Visas
You must ensure that you have a full passport, valid until at least 6 months after your planned return date.You may enter into India either through a work permit or a tourist visa. A work permit is difficult to obtain since a lot of documentation is to be done both by you and the organization. Leave UR Mark advises you to enter into India on student or tourist visas.Legally you are not permitted to work on tourist visas, but because you are not undertaking any paid work, you can enter on a tourist visa.Leave UR Mark does not take any responsibility if your placement has to be cancelled or significantly curtailed due to the Indian immigration authorities not accepting your visa or changing visa regulations whilst you are in India.If you undertake any other work in addition to or instead of your placement for which you receive payments and are asked to leave the country as a result, you will not be entitled to any refund or alternative placement from Leave UR Mark.
- Travel Advice
It is your responsibility to check all relevant travel advice from your country of residence before you travel. Leave UR Mark may issue travel advice during your placement in case the security situation requires it.
You are responsible to clarify any travel advice or information that you receive from Leave UR Mark to make an informed decision.Leave UR Mark does not take any responsibility if your travel gets cancelled due to any force majeure conditions due to which your placement has to be cancelled or significantly curtailed.
- Safety & Health
Interns and volunteers should read our safety precautions and take all necessary steps to get the proper inoculations.Leave UR Mark does not take any responsibility for any consequences on your failure to comply with these precautions.Leave UR Mark reserves the right to reject your application or cancel your booking on medical grounds.
The volunteer/intern is obligated to inform the Company, prior to registering for a program, about any physical and/or health and/or mental condition and/or any other condition that might limit or impede his participation in the program. The volunteer/intern is aware that the Company’s consent to register him to a program relies upon the absence of such notice, meaning that the volunteer/intern is unlimited in any manner to take part in the program. Any malfunction and/or expenditure caused as a result of the volunteer’s medical and/or mental condition shall be incurred by the volunteer only.
The volunteer/intern is obligated to notify the Company as to physical and/or mental limitations and/or any other limitation that may impede the execution of the deal. The volunteer/intern is obligated to fully disclose information concerning this matter as specified in the Insurance Contract Law. A pregnant woman is obligated to furnish a medical confirmation in English concerning her condition and approving that she is capable of flying, and in any event her inclusion in the flight is at the discretion of the airline company. The volunteer is responsible for arranging the appropriate vaccinations and medications and bringing his own medications to the program according to his habits and needs. The volunteer/intern is responsible to receive the required vaccinations according to the instructions set forth by the Ministry of Health.
- Accommodation and Meals
Leave UR Mark arranges accommodation and meals in conjunction with various agencies including families who have opted for home stays.While all efforts to provide the special meal requirements if any, we cannot guarantee that they will be met, since these are arranged by the agencies supplying the same.We do not guarantee meals to be included in the placement fee.All facilities connected with accommodation, food and toilet will be of local Indian standards and will differ from what you are accustomed to in your home country.You shall adjust to the same as per the provisions made by Leave UR Mark without demur.During your placement, if you plan to be out for a weekend or a holiday, you will not receive any refund for the accommodation and meals that you have already paid for, since the same has been already booked.This policy is adopted by us so as to ensure that Leave UR Mark is able to meet up with the financial commitments made to agencies including the guest house and country directors.
Apart from the airport pickup and drop off which are to the account of Leave UR Mark, you are responsible for transportation costs around the country. It is your responsibility to arrange and pay for any travel costs if you want to travel within India. Leave UR Mark shall not be responsible for any travel costs including costs incurred on cancellation, changing or transferring flights or any other arrangements.
It is mandatory that interns and volunteers should sign up for travel insurance once they register with us. In case of emergency or unforeseeable circumstances, travel insurance might be able to cover you for your expenses.The insurance that you should take must cover risks for baggage, medical expenses and the cost of repatriation including air borne rescue and ambulance cancelled flights, kidnapping, liability arising due to personal injury to you or a third party; cancellation of your placement for any other reason including our liquidation or any other reason beyond our control.You shall be responsible to ensure that it is adequate as per your special needs and known ailments.Leave UR Mark reserves the sole right to cancel your placement in case you travel without adequate insurance.
- In case you have a Complaint
In case you have any complaints on our services, you can make your complaints by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Responsibilities Of Volunteers/Interns
All interns and volunteers are expected to behave respectfully in accordance with what is deemed appropriate by the accommodation and the country director. The Volunters/Interns are expected to follow the below mentioned conditions:
- To be aged at least eighteen years of age at the date the placement begins.
- To respect the local culture, customs, and rules as well as all Leave UR Mark staff, accommodation staff, and project staff. It is up to Leave UR Mark to judge if a volunteer/intern is being disrespectful.
- To arrange and finance and manage your own travel, which includes return air fare and local transportation. It is your responsibility to carry all necessary documents while you travel overseas.
- Volunteers are requested to take medical advice and take necessary safety precautions, inoculations and immunizations with respect to the countries in which you will be placed.
- To bring with you any necessary medications or medical equipment.
- To avoid drinking tap water and eating foods purchased from roadside vendors or in inexpensive restaurants. Water sources are polluted in most developing countries so drinking tap or unboiled water and eating foods from roadside vendors or similar sources might result in illness and parasites.Leave UR Mark will not be responsible for any damages to your health.
- It is the volunteer’s responsibility to take travel advice and learn about travel warnings from your government agencies.Leave UR Mark will not be responsible for any liability resulting from your failure to take appropriate travel advice.
- You take all responsibility to carry out duties for completing the project and attending the project as planned and agreed with Leave UR Mark and your placement contact.
- The volunteer or intern must abide by the projects code of conduct/rules and fulfill the duties assigned to the best of his/her abilities, behaving responsibly at all times and co-operating with other staff/volunteers at the project. The Volunteer must inform their project contact of any absence from duties.
- The volunteer or intern, when applicable, is required to provide Leave UR Mark with a current CRB/police background check at least 6 weeks before departure if working on projects with children. Leave UR Mark will let the volunteer or intern know if they need to do this.
- Weekend Travel
Leave UR Mark is not a tour or travel operator.The responsibility of the company is solely for pre-departure information, arrival support, and internship placement.Leave UR Mark does not organize or book weekend excursions as part of its services.If participants choose to spend their free time traveling around India, they do so at their own discretion, independently and in conjunction with tour or travel operators of which Leave UR Mark is not partnered with.From time to time Leave UR Mark may recommend certain weekend excursions but it does not expressly advertise or make any guarantees about the health, safety, and enjoyment at these travel sites.Participants are not encouraged to take time off from their placement commitments in order to travel or to end their contract early in order to travel.Any “force majeure” events or unforeseen circumstances regarding health and safety that occur during weekend traveling are out of control of the company.
- Ending the Agreement
We will end our agreement with you:
- If we discover that you have deliberately lied or not disclosed important requested information about yourself during the application process, which may call into question your suitability for volunteering
- If you are found to be involved in the misuse of substances which are illegal or deemed inappropriate in the country of your placement and/or your home country, or you are charged or convicted of a criminal offence while you are on your placement
- If you break any part of the volunteer code of conduct
You may end your agreement with us, in writing:
- If Leave UR Mark has failed to provide you with the appropriate placement and, if no suitable replacement project has been offered to you
- For personal reasons, i.e. family illness.In these circumstances, you may be able to claim for part of your placement fee at the discretion of Leave UR Mark
If you terminate your agreement with us for personal reasons once you have started your placement but prior to its completion, you are responsible for the consequences of that decision.We will not be responsible for you once you have left your placement; will not be responsible for any costs, expenses, loss or other sum(s) of any description you incur or suffer as a result; and will not give you any refund of any payments you have made.
Please note that in the event of you leaving your placement early we may contact your stated emergency contacts to inform them that you are no longer under our duty of care.
- Applicable Law And Jurisdiction
These conditions will be governed by the laws of India. We both agree that the Courts at Bangalore, of India will deal with any claim you wish to bring against Leave UR Mark or it’s representatives directly.
- Our Responsibility for your Placement
We will use all reasonable skill and care in arranging your placement in accordance with our Agreement (including these terms and conditions).The organisations that provide project-work are totally independent of Leave UR Mark and, while we have coordinated the project, we have no direct control over the organisation(s).Unless we have failed to use reasonable skill and care as above, we will not be liable for what projects do or do not do or for any loss, damage, expense or other claim of any description which you suffer in connection with your placement. We will not be liable for the effect(s) of any unusual event including death or loss of enjoyment.You agree that by participating in this project you are partaking in international travel and do so with an assumption of risk.Due to last minute announcements, there may be holidays, festivals and closures that can affect your work schedule. We will ensure that a suitable alternative is offered, where possible. If you have had no work for over one month (and this excludes time for holidays both at the placement and your own personal travel), and you have not been offered any alternative work, then a refund of75% of your total project fee shall be given.This refund, where payable, is the maximum extent of our liability in this situation.Leave UR Mark cannot guarantee any placements due to circumstances outside its control.
We will not be liable to you if the performance of our obligations or those of any supplier is prevented or affected by you or if you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of “force majeure”, which means any event which we or the supplier of the relevant service(s) could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events include war or threat of war, riot, civil strike, actual, threatened or suspected terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire or any similar events outside our control.We, and our representatives, will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (including loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any act and/or omission of the person affected or the act and/or omission of a third party which were unforeseeable or unavoidable or “force majeure” as defined above. We do not accept responsibility for any services which do not form part of our contract with you, such as additional service or facility which any supplier agrees to provide for you if the service or facilities are not advertised in our publicity materials.
Interruptions that occur in a destination where utilities are not sufficiently developed, as well as any other element concerning force majeure, may have an adverse affect on the program and the volunteer/intern ought to take this into account. The Company is not liable for damages caused to the volunteer/intern as a result of falling, accidents, diseases, hospitalization, medical expenditures, damage to luggage, failure to perform certain actions or faulty execution thereof, inconvenience or any direct or indirect damage that may be caused to the volunteer/intern during the program. It is hereby clarified and emphasized that no refunds shall be given for discontinuation of volunteer program owing to disease, injury or any other reason. The volunteer shall not make any claim, pecuniary or other, that may derive from the services or in relation thereto, against the Company, its employees, agents, representatives or anyone acting on its behalf. The conditions set forth herein are binding and no one, including anyone acting on behalf of the Company, is authorized to act in a manner different than the one stipulated herein. In some of the areas there are dangerous areas. A volunteer that disobeys the instructions prescribed by the site management does so at his sole responsibility.
- Use of photos and comments
By signing these terms and conditions you agree that we may use any photo(s)/image(s) or any comments (written or verbal) you make during or in connection with your placement for our promotional/marketing purposes (such as including them in our brochure / website) without obtaining your further specific permission or making any payment to you.
- Personal Data
By completing the Application Form, you are giving your explicit consent to transfer of your personal data and holding/storing of your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data. We would also like to store and use your personal details for future marketing purposes (for example, sending you a brochure). All details you give us in connection with your booking (including those relating to any disability or medical condition or your religious beliefs) will be kept but we will use only names and contact details for marketing purposes (unless you have asked us not to).If you believe that any of your personal details which we are processing are inaccurate or incorrect, please contact us immediately. As our privacy statement may change due to developments in the law, we would encourage you to reread our privacy statement from time to time so that you are aware of any changes in how we gather and use personal information.
Except as expressly stated in this agreement, Leave UR Mark makes no warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, quiet enjoyment, quality of information, or title/non-infringement and all such warranties are hereby specifically disclaimed.
Services Terms & Conditions
- Terms of Service (TOS):
In order to use the Services in this website, you must first agree to the Terms of service. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors
Leave UR Mark has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Leave ur mark does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Leave ur mark disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- User Information and privacy
While using the services on the Leave UR Mark website, you agree that:
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the on-line Service’s application form.
- Maintain and promptly update the application data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- Provide and maintain a true and valid e-mail ID for receipt of information and other notifications regarding on-line Services in the website.
- Content in the Services
You should be aware that Content presented to you as part of the Services, including but not limited to advertisements in the Services and sponsored Content within the Services may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by the sponsors or advertisers who provide that Content to Leave UR Mark. You understand that by using the Services you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect, you use the Services at your own risk.
- Password and Account Security
Leave UR Mark will provide you a password and account designation upon completing the on-line Service’s registration process. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. Leave UR Mark will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. You agree that:
- you will immediately notify Leave UR Mark of any unauthorized use of your password or account and any other breach of security, and
- you will ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Leave UR Mark cannot and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
- Links With Other Sites
Leave UR Mark is not responsible for the content of any other web site linked to or from the Leave UR Mark Website. If you decide to link to another site, you do so entirely at your own risk. Leave UR Mark may provide links from the Leave UR Mark Website to other sites, but this is done solely as a convenience to you and in no way should be interpreted as a referral or endorsement of any content, sponsor or owner of any other site.
ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR OTHER TERMS EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AS TO ANY SUCH LINKED SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION AS TO ACCURACY, OWNERSHIP, VALIDITY OR LEGALITY OF ANY CONTENT OF A LINKED SITE, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
- Control of contents posted in the Website
Leave UR Mark and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or move any Content that is available via the on-line Services. You agree that:
Leave UR Mark and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable, without limiting the foregoing. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
- You are solely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the on-line Services.Leave UR Mark does not control the Content posted via the on-line Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
- You acknowledge that by using the on-line Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Leave UR Mark be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the on-line Services.
- Leave UR Mark advises you to keep back ups of all material provided by you to Leave UR Mark. You are responsible to keep backup copies of images uploaded by you or emailed to us.Leave UR Mar is not responsible for keeping backups or for loss of, deletion or corruption of any images or any other material.
- Restrictions on using the Website
You agree to not use the on-line Services to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Leave UR Mark employee, overseas host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the online Services;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “multi level marketing schemes” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose (if any);
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the online Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Interfere with or disrupt the online Services or servers or networks connected to the online Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the online Services;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulation including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by any securities exchange;
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
Leave UR Mark may refuse to provide any further services to anyone who breaches these terms.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event will Leave UR Mark, or its representatives, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement direct or indirect under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. Leave UR Mark shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Disclosure of Content
- You agree that Leave UR Mark has the right to preserve or disclose Content in the Website:
- To its affiliated companies worldwide for the purpose of providing the Content to you in an efficient manner,
- For the purpose of properly administering your account in accordance with the standard operating procedures of Leave UR Mark or its affiliated companies, and/or
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce the TOS;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Leave UR Mark its users and the public.
- You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the on-line Services, including your Content, may involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Leave UR Mark reserves the right to terminate your access to some or all parts of its on-line Services if you withdraw your consent in this paragraph at any time.
- Leave UR Mark may at its’ discretion contact law enforcement authorities if we believe that anything unlawful is occurring or has occurred in relation to the web site including the uploading or emailing of any images in breach of the above restrictions.Leave UR Mark may provide copies of any relevant images or material to the law enforcement authorities and in that connection may also give them access to any personal data that is held by Leave UR Mark subject to the relevant Data Protection Acts.
The Content Provided At The Leaveurmark Website Is Provided “As Is” And Any Warranty, Condition Or Other Term Of Any Kind Including Without Limitation Any Warranty Or Condition Of Merchantability, Satisfactory Quality, Security, Fitness For A Particular Purpose, Title Or Non-Infringement Of Intellectual Property Is Hereby Excluded. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Leave UR Mark does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the Content on this site. Leave UR Mark takes no responsibility for viruses or other destructive or intrusive computer programs that may damage your computer system or data resulting from your access to or use of the Website.